New Online Booking System For Holiday Parks Launched
Holiday park web design and digital marketing specialists Pitched has successfully rolled out a new on-line booking system that sets a new benchmark for the industry.
Pitched Booking is a revolutionary cloud-based reservation system for holiday parks and camp sites, large or small. With additional customisable features, Pitched Booking is simple, straightforward and easy to use.
Unlike some other systems, Pitched Booking is cloud based and can therefore be accessed anywhere, on any device with a web browser. That means you can check your arrivals, departures and latest account information on the go. Being cloud based, you’re also not tied to a single machine.
Key features of Pitched Booking include:
- Push live availability, prices and offers direct to your website
- Customers can book online with ease using slick, simple booking steps
- View and manage guests, allocation and payments with ease
- Send invoices, print reports and send messages to your team members
- See recent bookings, arrivals, departures and more on your attractive dashboard
- Multiple users and multiple parks all in one system
- Suitable for Caravans, Lodges, Glamping, Touring, Camping, Cottages and much more…
- Customise and expand with intelligent custom fields
- Fully cloud managed for access wherever you go
Pitched will not charge any commission on bookings – site owners will simply pay a fixed monthly fee to use the system, which is dependent on the size of their park and the number of units.
Ian Chambers, director of Pitched and its sister company IT-OK, designed and developed Pitched Booking. He spent many years in the holiday park sector, working for some of the industry’s biggest names. He was therefore well placed to know exactly what holiday parks and campsites needed in a modern booking system.
Since its launch in early 2016, Pitched Booking has been eagerly adopted by several parks across the country. With more set to follow, it looks set to be a busy winter for this up and coming company.
Alongside the new Pitched Booking reservation system, the company has a strong reputation in the industry for producing quality websites, backed up with expert digital marketing services.
From website design, content and SEO to e-mail marketing, social media and Pay Per Click, Pitched offers a complete range of services to holiday parks and campsites across the UK, designed to increase bookings year after year.
For more information about our services or to arrange a demo of the Pitched Booking system contact us on 01726 418118, email us at email@example.com or visit our website: www.pitched.co.uk